What We Do
All Saints' School, like all church primary schools, is run by a board of local people including representatives of the church, local authority, staff and parents. The principle aim of the Governing Body is to ensure that the school provides its children with a safe environment in which to learn and it helps them to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Working closely with the Executive Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team, the Governing Body is responsible for the following:
- overseeing the direction and development of the school;
- contributing to whole school strategy, using school information and data ;
- setting the budget and monitoring expenditure;
- monitoring standards; and
- the scrutiny and development of policies and procedures.
The Full Governing Body meets twice a term and governors sit on sub-committees which meet more regularly throughout the term. Governors regularly visit the school. A register of attendance for governors at both Full Governing Body and committee meetings is taken and published on this page.
If you wish to contact the Chair of Governors, you can leave a message with the school office or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Full Governing Board can delegate responsibilities and statutory functions to a smaller group of governors (although the FGB remains responsible for all decisions).
All Saints' sub committees are:
- Executive Headteacher Appraisal
- Finance and Premises
- Pay and Personnel Review
- Teaching Learning and Standards