The governors and staff at All Saints' take seriously their responsibility for the following:
- safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children;
- working together with other agencies to ensure adequate arrangements within our school to identify, assess, and support those children who are suffering harm.
We recognise that all adults, including temporary staff, volunteers and governors, have a full and active part to play in protecting our pupils from harm, and that the child’s welfare is our paramount concern. All staff believe that our school should provide a caring, positive safe and stimulating environment that promotes the social, physical and moral development of the individual child.
- Ms Skinner - Head of School - Designated Safeguarding Officer
- Mr Sweetingham - Executive Headteacher - Deputy Safeguarding Officer
- Mrs Peach - Safeguarding Team