GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS)
It is important you understand your rights under the GDPR; you have the right to:
- Be informed about how we use your personal data.
- Request access to the personal data that the school holds.
- Request that your personal data is amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that your personal data is erased where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Request that the processing of your data is restricted.
- Object to your personal data being processed.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) for All Saints' is Claire Mehegan. She can be contacted via the school or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For school related data protection enquiries, please email: email@example.com